Quick Smart Websites Terms
Welcome to Quick Smart Websites or QSW for short! We are a web design and development business that provides a subscription service for members. Our subscription service includes a modernised website that is maintained and kept up to date regularly. Analytics is used to monitor traffic.
- Full website built according to customer’s preference
- Live on a new web address e.g. www.abc.com
- Ongoing customer support
- Monthly analysis of traffic (visitors) to website
These Terms govern your use of our service. As used in these Terms, “QSW service”, “our service” or “the service” means the service provided by QSW for hosting, maintaining, updating and advertising the said website on an ongoing basis.
- Your QSW membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly renewal date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below). To use the QSW service you must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). You can find specific details regarding your membership with QSW by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” link available at the top of the pages of the QSW website.
- 2.1. Billing Cycle.The membership fee for our service will be billed on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paid membership. In some cases the timing of your billing may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the “Billing details” link on the “Your Account” page to see your next payment date.
- 2.2. Payment Methods.You can change your Payment Method by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. You authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 2.3. Cancellation.You can cancel your QSW membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the QSW service through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods. To cancel, go to the “Your Account” page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- 2.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans.We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, this will apply to new customers only, in the unlikely event we need to change prices of existing customers then we will contact you by phone to give reason.
- Passwords & Account Access
The member who created the QSW account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the QSW account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should not reveal the password nor the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card) associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please visit the QSW Help Centre on our website (http://quicksmartwebsites.com/contact/).
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.